martes, 13 de julio de 2021

 

Post 8, Holidays imagined?

Hello again readers haha

I would like to go to as many places as possible, to travel without destination, to discover places. While there are many destinations that I would like to know through archaeology, there are many others that I would like to go to just for the sake of immersing myself in the place and becoming part of it.

For economic reasons I generally do not take vacations and much less trips to far away places, in the summer vacations I work, as a waitress, picking fruit as a seasonal worker, making Thai ice cream, taking care of children, in fact I work in whatever.

I would like to save money to be able to go to the south of Chile, I don't know where specifically, but I would like to travel the southern highway, go to Chiloé, stay a couple of days in that magical island, get involved in its mysterious stories and environment. Take some pictures at the pier of souls, you know, that magical place.



 I love the cold so I would be very comfortable, visit the mylodon cave, which I did several works and I was very intrigued by the contributions that the findings of the cave meant for science. I would also like to tour the marble caverns, the bad thing is that I would never want to leave there hahaha, what a beautiful place, just imagining it gives me chills. My last destination on the trip would be the Paine towers, I imagine how big and majestic they must look from the base. On the way back I would return to Chiloé, to feel its magic for the last time in a long time.

I imagined the trip, what a beautiful journey.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  Post 8, Holidays imagined? Hello again readers haha I would like to go to as many places as possible, to travel without destination, t...