jueves, 29 de abril de 2021

Hii friends!

For me watching movies is an escape from reality, so my favorite movie genre is fantasy. I love the idea of strange worlds, curious creatures, feeling inside worlds I wouldn’t imagine, I love magic, fairies and witches. In addition, the landscape in which these films are developed is wonderful. I also love how these movies teach you things through subjective scenes.



That’s why my favorite movie sagas are Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings. I consider myself Potterhead, I belong to Slytherin’s house, I know it doesn’t sound good, but I’m a good person hahaha. My favorite character is Severus Snape, I loved him from the first minute, I knew he was more than a serious teacher, I always like to see beyond, to see the good things of people and that has also internalized the movies. My favorite film in the Harry Potter saga is the Prisoner of Azkaban, its theme is magnificent, how it unfolds makes me fly my head.



My fanaticism is great, I dream of ever going to the theme park, buying me the uniform of Slytherin although I already have a sweatshirt, and I still wait for my acceptance letter :( Harry Potter it’s life <3



3 comentarios:

  1. I feel you! I’m a very big fan of the Harry Potter’s saga too. My favorite character is Hermione, because it was one of my first references of a smart and strong woman in my childhood. The only thing that bothers me about the movies is that they didn’t putt any scene about the “Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare (S.P.E.W.)” founded by Hermione in the books, because I feel that S.P.E.W. reflects very well the invisibilitation of the domestic work made by the elves.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i'm not really fan of Harry Potter but if it is about fantasy genre i prefer The Lor dof the Rings, The Hobbit or Alice in Wonderland, also is The Narnia's Chronicles...

    ResponderEliminar

  Post 8, Holidays imagined? Hello again readers haha I would like to go to as many places as possible, to travel without destination, t...