miércoles, 21 de abril de 2021

 The truth is that I have not had much chance to travel, I have never traveled outside the country, my family does not have much money, and travel is not something that they care about.

However, 13 years ago, in 2008, when I was 7 years old, my mom, dad and I went with another family on a trip to Chilean South. At first we would go for 2 weeks, but we ended up staying almost 1 month. We stayed in cabanas on the shore of Lake Llanquihue in Pto Varas, where we swam and fished. We toured many beautiful places around, we went to the Osorno volcano, to the Todos los Santos Lake, we also visited the Petrohue falls, a wonderful place!. We also wanted to go to Puerto Montt, where we took pictures in the "Monumento de Los Iracundos". 



But what I liked the most about the trip was our visit to Chiloe, before going, my mom bought me a book of myths and legends of Chiloe, so that I would read them and inform me fantastically where we would be. I remember that we crossed in a ferry and my mom vomited haha!, when arriving at the port, we ate hedgehogs and the truth is that I did not like them. We were lucky that in Castro, a traditional fair was being held, I was delighted, many dancing "trote chilote", we ate Curanto and Chapaleles, neither did I like the chapaleles hahja!, and the best thing about the fair is that there were representations of every myth and legend in the area, there was a giant Caleuche, a Camahueto of my bearing, a Trauco and many more. I have to admit that at first I was scared, at that age you think everything is real hahaha.







I loved that trip and I remember it with great affection, the only thing unfortunate is that when I returned from the trip I received bad news that would change my life.

3 comentarios:

  1. The south of Chile is magical! I would love to know all that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how beautiful those landscapes with so much green, it happened to me that in the south I remembered the song of the iracundos haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love travel but i don't do it so much i barely know Los angeles in the south of Chile because i have family there. No doubt that Chile have beautiful places to go...

    ResponderEliminar

  Post 8, Holidays imagined? Hello again readers haha I would like to go to as many places as possible, to travel without destination, t...