jueves, 17 de junio de 2021


Hii!

Since I was little I always liked being outside, the outdoors, the hill, nature. Every part where I went I would collect objects that were interesting to me, sometimes they were leaves, sometimes stones and sometimes some strange objects that I found.

I think I've always knew that for the rest of my life I would have to work on something outdoors, a job that would allow me to be out for a long time. When it came time to decide on the career I wanted to study, it's one of those long conversations with my parents, when my mom insisted that I be a nurse or doctor, I told them, "I can't be the rest of my life inside four walls, that wouldn't be a good life for me, I would be unhappy."

I always longed for a job that would allow me to travel a lot, to know, never to stop learning about different things, I have a curious mind that wants to become a know-it-all.

The truth is that I have always wanted to live well, I come from a humble family, where we never had money, but we never lacked to eat, with regard to salary I would like to be able to stay unrestricted and at the same time maintain my parents, that they never again have to work, I take care of giving them everything they gave me , may their lives be enjoyed and rested.


1 comentario:

  1. What a good hobbie...I also love hiking and outdoors activities...if you are in Santiago, you must go to 'Cerro Minillas', it is really beautiful, challenging, and on the summit, you have an astonishing panoramic view of the entire city

    ResponderEliminar

  Post 8, Holidays imagined? Hello again readers haha I would like to go to as many places as possible, to travel without destination, t...