miércoles, 7 de julio de 2021


Postgraduate studies


Hello! As you know from my previous posts, I am currently studying archaeology, in this discipline, when you don't have several degrees, postgraduate and doctorates you are not valued. In the future I want to do postgraduate studies to specialize in some subject of archeology, I have not decided which one yet, but I really like Egyptology, magic and religious rituals, these are subjects that have caught my attention for a long time, that's why I am currently taking an online course of Egyptology and another of magic in the Middle Ages taught by the Autonomous University of Barcelona, although it is not a big deal, I hope it will be a plus for my career in the future.

I would very much like to continue my studies full time abroad, in prestigious universities, places where I have never been, where my knowledge is taken seriously and where I can reflect, propose and learn knowledge with people with the same aspirations that I have, I would like to study at the University of Cambridge and the Autonomous University of Barcelona.

What limits me is the economic support, so I would have to wait for scholarships, it is also difficult because of the language issue, but I hope someday to handle a language well and to be able to manage abroad without problems, to be an influential person within the discipline.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  Post 8, Holidays imagined? Hello again readers haha I would like to go to as many places as possible, to travel without destination, t...